"I can succeed as an Investment Group Business Operations Senior Analyst."
As a critical member of the Investment Group Business Operations team, you'll analyze and make recommendations for Capital's various Investment Units and business groups. You'll play a key role in facilitating and coordinating complex assignments that require input from multiple stakeholders. You'll utilize your continuous improvement mindset and proactively work to identify gaps in procedures and coordinate recommendations for newly developed policies in the investment process. You'll conduct research and present data and insights to Investment Units/business groups/committees. You'll utilize your data analytics and keen attention to detail skills to develop, monitor, and maintain periodic or ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and people/business-related metrics. You'll utilize investment knowledge to compile relevant data, identify trends, propose solutions, and create high quality content tailored to Capital's investment philosophy and processes. You'll prepare briefings, presentations, summaries and facilitate the planning and execution of committee meetings.
"I am the person Capital is looking for."
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in project coordination or business management in financial services, managing projects and initiatives across multiple teams and groups.
- You can successfully manage complexity, making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- You're a self-starter and problem solver, using creativity and negotiation skills to drive results.
- You have a keen eye for details and go above and beyond to produce high quality work with accuracy.
- You demonstrate sound judgment in creating and presenting unique ideas and suggestions to evolve business operations.
- You can anticipate future/evolving business environments and develop solutions for current and future needs.
- You're highly proficient in tools and applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Tableau, Python, and an avid user of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact.
- You have strong written, oral, and presentation skills and can effectively articulate information to a wide variety of internal audiences and external groups.
Southern California Base Salary Range: $116,974-$187,158
In addition to a highly competitive base salary, per plan guidelines, restrictions and vesting requirements, you also will be eligible for an individual annual performance bonus, plus Capital's annual profitability bonus plus a retirement plan where Capital contributes 15% of your eligible earnings.
You can learn more about our compensation and benefits here.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.