Fully qualified and want to make the next move in your working career? Working with a firm that has a reputation for producing effective results promptly, whilst maintaining a friendly and professional feel? A growing Accountancy Practice in Essex are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their growing team. The firm pride themselves on offering a full range of services including Audit, Accounts and Tax - whilst specialising in Owner Manged Business.The firm have a fantastic record of retaining staff, with a specific focus on providing training and progression paths to their existing staff to ensure staff realise their full potential. If you're ACA/ACCA qualified and want to continue your career with a firm keen to grow, this could be perfect for you!As an Accounts Senior you will:
- Lead sizeable assignments.
- Provide support and guidance to junior staff - whilst reviewing quality of their work.
- Manage client communication effectively.
- Work closely with partners on projects, maintaining accuracy throughout.
- Manage budgets correctly, reporting to managers when needed.
As an Accounts Senior you will get:
- To be part of an exciting period of growth for the team.
- Very competitive salary, that is often reviewed.
- Free parking for staff.
- Time off for study and continued study support.
- 23 days + bank holiday leave.
- Paid overtime.
- Regular social events for all staff.
If this sounds like a brilliant opportunity, then please do get in contact or apply now!