We’re pushing the boundaries of Insurance Technology.
INSTANDA is a pioneering InsurTech platform that is revolutionising the insurance industry by offering insurers a versatile tool to create, manage, and distribute digital insurance products. Our innovative technology empowers insurance companies to adapt swiftly to market demands and navigate the evolving landscape.
Based in London, we are looking for an experienced Head of Account Management
EMEA to join our team and lead the EMEA Account Managers responsible for INSTANDAs most established and mature market. With over 50% of our global clients based out of the EMEA region this role will be pivotal in defining the long-term strategic growth plans for our existing client base whilst overseeing the transition of all new clients as they work through ‘go live’ projects. Reporting to the COO the successful candidate will work to proactively retain and grow all strategic clients, overseeing the annual CSAT Survey alongside the VP Accounts - NA and using the insights gathered to ensure INSTANDA always operates with the client at the heart of every decision.
With demonstrable experience of growing client accounts, building and delivering growth plans, this is an opportunity to lead and shape the Client Services function within an innovative company.Responsibilities will include :People Leadership:
Client Relationship Management:
- With management responsibility for our EMEA based Account Management team, you will be people first - passionate about leading and mentoring others. You'll set clear performance expectations, providing guidance, empowering your team to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- You'll provide visible, authentic, and skilled people leadership, with a proven ability to build high performing diverse and inclusive teams.
- You'll cultivate a collaborative and high-performance ethos within the team.
Strategic Account Management:
- Experience of client service, including handing escalations for poor service and driving forward complex service improvement plans.
- As a strategic collaborator, you'll advise clients on best practice, industry trends and growth possibilities.
- You will lead business reviews and strategic discussions to align client objectives with platform capabilities
Client Success Strategy:
- You'll collaborate closely with our Sales, Product & Delivery teams to ensure seamless onboarding and successful client adoption of INSTANDA.
- You'll identify opportunities for enhancement and optimisation of the client's utilisation of the platform.
Client Feedback and Product Enhancement:
- You will be accountable for developing and executing a comprehensive Client Success Strategy that encompasses onboarding, adoption, servicing, support and advocacy.
- You'll define and measure key Client Success metrics to assess the health of client relationships and pinpoint areas for enhancement.
- You'll gather client feedback and insights, effectively communicating these to internal Product and Engineering teams to influence product improvements and feature development.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure client requirements and expectations are understood and addressed.
- You'll stay updated about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies within the InsurTech space to offer valuable insights to clients.
- You'll be professional in your approach, with an ability to produce high quality deliverables that resonate with a C-Suite audience
- You will successfully demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills at all levels both internally and client-facing.
Candidates must successfully evidence proven, demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Insurance industry - developed either within an insurance company, or an insurance software provider;
- Account Management/ Customer Success Management experience
- Leading and managing teams
- Proven experience in managing a client-facing team, covering all aspects of support, servicing and growth
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
- Strategic thinking and the ability to align client needs with company objectives
- Analytical mindset with the capability to interpret data and make informed decisions
- Demonstrated track record of managing and nurturing strategic client relationships
- Previous experience working with or in a SaaS environment and good, broad technical knowledge of IT solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or related field
- Solid understanding of InsurTech landscape desirable
- We offer a generous 28 days annual leave allowance, in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion in the company share plan
- Participation in a performance linked bonus scheme
- Annual Learning & Development allowance of £1,250
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning & Microsoft ESI Learning platforms
- Monthly wellness allowance of £100 for you to put towards health and wellness activities
- Group Income Protection
- Life Cover
- We are a member of the Employee Assistance Program, that supports our staff 24/7
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme