Supplement Factory stands tall as one of Europe's leaders in contract manufacturing for food supplements. Strategically nestled in Ashford, Kent, we're powered by a unique blend of innovation, investment in client success, and a fierce commitment to achievement. Join us and be the driving force behind our ambition to support clients in launching unparalleled supplement products on the global stage.The Role:
We're looking for a proactive and adept Account Manager. This role is essential in building and ensuring successful long term relationships with our clients
To be considered for this role you will require the following experience:
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts with the view of providing exceptional customer service and growing the overall account value.
- Work with clients to receive accurate forecasts and support them with lead times to ensure they have adequate available stock to meet their demand.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Discover opportunities to expand account value and work closely with BDMs to achieve this.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).Work with clients to ensure the forecasts are accurate in line with budget.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure artwork is up to date
- Responsible for ensuring all internal documentation is accurate and approved by the client
- Manage projects in line with set KPIs and agreed deadlines
Benefits of this role include
- 5 Years in account management or project management roles.
- £30,000 - £40,000 (plus bonus)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ashford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Account Management: 5 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Job Type: Full-timeSalary:
From £30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
Supplemental pay types:
Reference ID: ACMA