What is the opportunity?
The role is for an RFP Writer to join our Global Asset Management / BlueBay business. You will be joining the RFP desk which sits within our Client Experience team
The role will be responsible for producing RFPs, DDQs and other materials required to support client service and business development efforts.
What will you do?
- Writing RFPs, responding to due diligence questionnaires, as well as drafting comprehensive responses to any other ad hoc requests, ensuring that responses are accurate and addressed in a timely manner across all RBC BlueBay products.
- Liaising with SMEs across the firm globally to develop new materials and content.
- Development and maintenance of ESG-specific content across the RBC BlueBay investment platforms as well as firm-level content in close collaboration with the London and Toronto-based ESG teams.
- Maintaining content in the RFP team's database, RocketDocs.
- Maintaining and enhancing static ESG data sources.
- Participating in team initiatives and special projects, as required.
What do you need to succeed?
- Educated to degree level, with advanced knowledge and understanding of industry products and practices and of RBC BlueBay's products, guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Solid experience in an RFP role or directly related business function.
- Able to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrates good technical knowledge and a commitment to learning.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with a high level of activity and changing priorities and demonstrate commercial awareness and a solution-oriented outlook.
- Has excellent attention to detail, as well as organizational and communication skills, and an ability to work within a close-knit environment both at team and organisational level.
- Able to work well under pressure, making decisions and recommendations when presented with various options and approaches.
- Experience working within the Asset Management field.
- Experience or qualifications with ESG are an advantage but not essential.
What is in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best - progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving mutual success.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Opportunities to work with the best in the field
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible working options fully supported.
Adaptability, Consulting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Detail-Oriented, Industry Knowledge, Presentations, Research Documents, Reserve Analysis, Taking Ownership, Written Communication
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.