New Mandate: Impact Investing Senior Associate, Major Foundation, London, UK
13 Month fixed term Contract
While one role has currently been filled, we are always looking to engage with outstanding talent interested in Impact Investing and are building a pipeline ready to reopen the search again in the New Year as part of planned growth with this client. We will be in contact as and when the search reopens.
Would you like to work with one of the most inspiring, effective and elite Teams in Impact Investing?
You'll build your Impact Investing acumen working in a hugely respected, collegiate, flat structure where you get involved throughout the investment deal cycle: performing detailed technical financial analysis and model building, sourcing information that may be scarce or difficult to verify, working with investee management at funds and private firms through direct equity or debt investments.
And while you are doing this you will change people's lives for the better through impact focussed investments, both for returns and program related. You will look at social impact and investment analysis; you will analyse and work with investment managers and data systems; and collaborate on preparing investment committee and board reports, and on portfolio management.
The only thing you won't need to do is gather assets: this is a very well established foundation with dedicated, long term, significant funding.
We are keen to talk with talented people with the following experience and attributes, and just as keen to explore if you feel you have transferable skills that may not obviously 'tick the boxes' at first glanceThe 3 most important qualities that are likely to lead to mutual fulfilment are: a real passion for positive social impactanalysis skills from financial advisory or investing experiencea really good person Do you have:
Do you want to work where:
- a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field for example Economics; Finance; International Development; Impact Investing etc. Plus around 1-3yrs of relevant professional experience, or an analogous mix
- equity and/or fixed income capital markets experience
- an interest, internships or experience in a non profit or social enterprise; or an impact investing firm such as a multilateral or bilateral Development Finance Institution (DFI); or part of a foundation, family office, private equity, venture capital, fund management or fund of funds firm with an impact investing mission mandate
- a passion for positively impacting the lives and livelihoods of those most in need
- a will to build relationships in a nurturing, mentoring, inclusive team
- a wonderful diverse team shares your qualities and missions
- you can make a real difference
- you can express your technical skills to have a truly positive social impact
How does that sound? If you are currently looking, or just opportunistically interested in an outstanding opportunity and think this could be the one for you, please reach out and apply in strictest mutual confidence. For the right person we can move quick
Persons of all gender, race, sex, orientation, age, and identity are encouraged to apply. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment
We want to help you to realise your ambitions
and reach your fullest potential
I look forward to hearing from you, Thank You and Warmest Regards, DuncanWe are the leading global specialist Impact Investing Headhunter and are always focussed on making positive social, economic and environmental impactWe and our clients champion diversity and inclusion. We are stronger and happier because of this and it’s the right thing to do. It is our responsibility and privilege to help talented, value-driven people thrive. Talent is evenly distributed throughout the world. Opportunity is not yet - and we are working to be part of the solution. We are welcoming, respectful and supportive in all that we do and in our community.