EMEA Consumer Senior Finance DirectorHaddenham (UK), hybrid
This role partners with the EMEA Commercial Heads providing strategic guidance, financial analyses and insight for the EMEA Consumer division. This role is responsible for leading commercial financial activities for designated markets, providing insight to drive decisions and improve performance. This role is also responsible for the standardization of policies and procedures while facilitating the sharing of best practices across the Consumer division.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all activities related to Commercial Financial Planning & Analysis, including Budgeting, Forecasting, Growth Agenda, Pricing, P&L, Gross Margin improvement, Project and Ad Hoc analysis for the areas of the business. Regularly review actual results against expectations, and provide the business leaders with early warning of any deviations or adverse trends.
- Overall planning, goal setting and strategy determination for the immediate organization as well as working with Commercial VPs and GMs on the same to drive programs to meet business objectives.
- Serve on the EMEA Consumer Leadership Team to provide functional support and strategic management.
- Maintain an effective control environment and SOX compliance, including designing new and modifying existing controls to ensure the integrity of the financial statements and control environment.
- Develop team for growth, advancement, recognition. Drive organizational design and succession planning activities to ensure talent to match business ambitions. Ensure that finance is at all times closely integrated with and positively supports the business.
- Drive the Regionalization of EMEA Commercial areas through Regional oversight responsibilities, process ownership with harmonized processes and reporting, consolidated reporting and evaluation of organizational design changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- ACA/ACMA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Solid experience in finance and business management including work with marketing, sales and/or supply chain functions, preferably in FMCG or consumer goods environment.
- Experience in sales and account planning and financial planning and analysis.
- Leading teams/supporting businesses in a multi-country, multi-product environment is essential.
- Experience in manufacturing environment or other supply chain / costing area preferred.
- Proven participation in region/global financial analysis and decision making. Understands and applies financial acumen from a regional / multi-unit perspective.
- Commercial Demonstrated insight and understanding into non-financial functions and their relationship with the financial community in order to achieve goals as well as their impacts on multiple business results.
- Expert financial understanding of the business characteristics of the local market and competitors in more than two business units or financial support groups.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and influence at high levels (Sr Leadership/Function heads).
- Ability to guide, influence and persuade at all levels both within and outside the function as well as different cultures, particularly considering the perspectives of each culture.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate people/teams in a matrix and regional environment towards a common vision.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.