: Leaders Romans Group Salary
: Base + Incentives
LRG are an award-winning national property company, who are going through exciting periods of growth and offer tailored training and development programmes at all levels. With over 200 branches across England and Wales we have a reputation for perfection and delivering an outstanding customer experience. Investment in people is built into our culture, and there are opportunities for driven individuals to achieve their career aspirations within the company. Job Summary and key
Reporting to the Rent Arrears Manager, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our fast growing Credit Control department based in Stratford. As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for timely collection of rent on behalf of our clients & fees across your portfolio. Key
- Contacting customers in arrears at set, regular intervals via telephone challenging either late or non-payment of monthly rent and keep customers informed of contractual liabilities, (legal) procedures, timings, and available options until payment received.
- Work within the best practice guidelines to ensure a common and consistent collection approach is used across the department in order to achieve individual & departmental (financial) targets
- Responding effectively to queries by combining (complaint) process guidelines and own initiatives to determine root cause. Mediate between various parties to ensure best outcome.
- Building impactful relationships with internal and external customers. Work in a collaborative way with colleagues in other credit control areas, property management, branches and finance departments.
- Responsible for achievement of individual (financial) targets and objectives set out by management
What are we looking for:
- Operate within and demonstrate LRG Company values framework at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Analytical mindset with a focus for detail
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritIse a demanding workload in line with deadlines
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Strong level of IT related skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
What we can offer you:
- Accounts Receivable and/or Credit Control Experience
- Professional finance qualification (AAT) preferred but not essential
- Property related experience
- Proven track record for career growth and advancement within the company
- Market leading training and ongoing professional development
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
Leaders Romans Group are an equal opportunities employer and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to welcoming a dedicated individual to our team who shares or commitment to excellence in the Real Estate Industry.
- Competitive salary
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Generous Holiday allowance, increasing by 1 day per year based on service with the option to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Staff discounts and LRG incentive program
- Excellent parental leave and fertility policy in place
Leaders Romans Group does not engage the services of Recruitment agencies for the purpose of hiring. All job openings are managed directly by our Internal Recruitment team. We do not accept unsolicited CVS’s or candidate referral from Recruitment agencies, and any such submissions will not be considered.