Associate (TAS Operations)
Trust & Agency Services (TAS) having over 1,500 clients ranging from multi-national corporations to banks and financial institutions, hedge funds, asset managers and supranational agencies around the world. TAS Ops support all types of transactions in the debt capital markets - from conventional to structured debt products, project finance, REITS, and Islamic finance - and services for escrows, restructurings and exchanges, loan agency and document custody.
The Trade and/or Transaction Associate strives to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with internal partners and/or external clients (as appropriate) and within the wider market to improve market practices and platforms. The Trade and/or Transaction Associate builds and manages partnerships between internal businesses to ensure that the bank’s business objectives are delivered, comply with operational control, external regulation and continue to improve the bank’s technology platforms, as appropriate. Where relevant, they focus on new business initiatives and working as a team to ensure full front-to-back operational readiness for products ranging from high-volume vanilla trading through to highly complex structured transactions.
Regulatory change and an ever-evolving business environment mean that the Trade and/or Transaction Associate must continually provide input and creative innovative solutions to deliver efficiencies and protect the bank and its shareholders.What We’ll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Skills And Experience
- As an Associate (Operations Manager), you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team and the business
- Perform internal controls and support the daily production.
- Should be able lead the daily calls with business/onshore understand and articulate to requirements from the onshore for the smooth course of the process
- Responsible for responding to ad-hoc issues or client queries on a timely basis, ensuring all communications have been responded to before end of day.
- Ensure process documentation is relevant and updated regularly for your process to audit standards.
- Coach, Mentor, Develop, Onboard and provide career development planning and opportunities to the team members
- Ensure Mandatory Compliance Courses are completed on time by you and your team
- Identify and reward the performers through various rewards and recognition programs
- Good written & verbal English skills. Ability to converse clearly with internal staff via telephone and using written communication.
- Good typing speed with accuracy, MS Office (especially MS excel)
- Ability to provide high transaction productivity and high level of attention to detail.
How We’ll Support You
- Basic knowledge of key elements of document review
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Able to operate calmly and efficiently in a high volume, intense atmosphere that maintains a very low margin of error
About Us And Our Teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:https://www.db.com/company/company.htm
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides. ]]>