Business: Retail Banking Operations -Network, Reconciliation & DisputesFunction/ Department
Retail Banking Operations - Centralised Control Unit
Place of work: Mumbai / Navi MumbaiRoles & Responsibilities
- Candidate should have prior experience in handling the channel reconciliation/digital banking processes.
- The candidate should be well versed with the various digital products and the process defined by regulator & network.
- The candidate should have strong interaction, communication skills to liaison with vendor support/network/peers and good inter person skills to communicate & interact with senior management.
- The candidate should be well versed with Network provided system as well as expertise in MS office.
- Responsible for timely completion of reconciliation of all assigned projects as per defined timelines.
- Prepare and organize supporting documentation for reconciliations.
- Develop understanding of related processes and inter-dependability between teams, have broad understanding of underlying data structures.
- Excellent work ethics and research skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Envision scope for more effective performance of prescribed responsibilities through enhancements, technical or otherwise. Resolve concerns raised by team / escalate at appropriate levels.
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities
- Good Vendor Management skills in terms of managing third party vendors is required.
- Good Analytical skill to review the data/reports of reconciliation and other inter related processes.
Key Success Metrics
- The candidate should have experience in managing the settlement processes.
- The candidate should have detailed knowledge of the processes.
'1) Subject Matter Expertise in performing the Settlement Process
- Subject Matter expert on Network system