Senior Analyst-Currency ManagementBusiness
: Wholesale Banking OperationsFunction/ Department:
Currency ManagementPlace of work:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Currency management specialists are responsible for managing the flow of money into and out of a company. They ensure that all incoming funds are properly deposited, while outgoing payments are made on time and in full.
- In addition to handling day-to-day transactions, cash management specialists may also be tasked with identifying opportunities to improve efficiency or reduce costs. This might include recommending new software systems or procedures to streamline processes, implementing new policies to prevent errors or fraud, etc.
- Currency Management Collections process end to end.
- Evaluate Software requirement specification.
- Define testing Strategies, including test cases, test plans and simulation of test scenarios for UAT.
- Carry out User Acceptance Testing (UAT) resulting in efficient and compliant systems.
- Adept at Interfacing with the end user regarding requirement gathering, service issues and suggestions for improvement.
- Building, training and leading team in improving performance and productivity; and appraising and mentoring staffs.
- Motivating team to its fullest potential.
- Identifying areas for automation & implementing solutions for the same.
- An effective manager with the skills necessary to collaborate, train and motivate the team to its fullest potential.
- Excel at interfacing with business and product management at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
- Mapping of Courier Agencies across Indian cities and rural area.
- Monitoring and analysing the dispatch and deliveries within TAT.
- Vendor development and rating, rate negotiation, service level monitoring.
- Network expansion by appointing the coordinators in non-branch location.
- Project management and customization of processes according to client requirement and business requirements.
Post Graduate, B.Com, Finance Graduate ]]>