Job Title - Manager-Business Operational RiskPlace of work
- MumbaiBusiness Unit
- Retail BankingFunction
- Retail BankingJob Purpose
The role holder has the responsibility to develop and manage the implementation of market risk models. It entails ensuring that risk management metrics are aligned to bank's risk appetite in order to minimize losses arising out of process, people and system risks. The role holder has to support in reviewing risk metrics at a business & portfolio level, facilitate technological enhancements to make the process more efficient.Roles & Responsibilities
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities
- Assist all stakeholders in quarterly performance of Risk control self-assessment, data submission for KRI (Key Risk indicators).
- Enhance understanding of operational risk and compliance.
- Manage operational risk events, ensuring timely completion of preventive and corrective action.
- Review of SOPs/ Policies from Operational risk and compliance perspective.
- Preparation of Business Operational risk decks.
- Tracking and closure of operational risk issues and events.
- Liaison/ Collaborate with stakeholders for closure of RBI requirements and regulatory compliances.
- Recommend process changes in order to mitigate operational and regulatory risk.
- End to end management of RBI inspection which entails understanding of regulatory requirement, identifying concerned stakeholder within Retail assets, co-ordination with IT and BIU for data extraction, validation of data in collaboration with concerned team and final submission to Compliance for onward submission to RBI.
- Process enhancements for mitigating risk identified through RCSA, internal audit, RBI inspection.
- Management and closure of internal audit observations and statutory audit requirements.
- Recommend improvements to processes and policies across the Retail Banking business to drive operational efficiencies and high-quality customer service.
- Drive Regulatory Projects.
- Conduct of Business Operational Risk committee.
- Leverage in-house synergies through collaboration with internal stakeholder.
Graduate - Any
Postgraduate - MBAExperience
8 years + of experience ]]>