Senior Analyst-Trade Finance Operations
Function/Department: Wholesale Banking Operations
Place of Work: Mumbai
Qualification - Post Graduate finance, B.com, MBA FinanceJob Purpose
This role entails responsibility for planning, executing and monitoring the activities of Wholesale Banking Operations, ensuring compliance with established procedures and guidelines, delivery of quality internal customer service and protection of the Bank from operational risk.Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have good product knowledge of clearing operations (Inward Clearing, Outward Clearing/ On us cheques processing)
- Ensure all transactions in clearing (Inward, Outward, Returns) are managed and processed within agreed TAT.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled on a timely basis
- Ensure no deviation from the agreed process.
- Ensure error free operations. Should excel in his area of operations in terms of automation, clear process flow etc. to ensure error free overall operations.
- Vendor Management.
- Monitor SLAs for Vendor and other clearing products.
- Timely update and submission of MIS and Reporting for all clearing products
- Coordination or follow up with internal and external stake holders(regulatory bodies / NPCI / Member Banks
Key Success Metrics
- The client services operations team provides support in the management of client queries.
- This includes things like documentation maintenance, storage and retrieval of records, maintaining client accounts and performing any special requests using core-banking software etc.
- With an ever-increasing array of complex products and services, the incumbent has to stay on top of complex databases and applications in order to assist in the delivery of customer service.
Process TAT, Service Quality & SLA ]]>