Position OverviewJob Title : TFL - Trade Associate
Location : Pune
It’s a popular perception that ‘if you have experience in Trade Finance Operations, you are never out of job’. We handle multiple products like Letter of Credit, Collections, Bank Guarantees etc. Depending on your appetite to learn, you will get enough opportunities to learn multiple products/processes. The learning never ends in Trade Finance Operations. Our subject matter experts will ensure that you get the necessary training on the products and processes.What We’ll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Skills And Experience
- Day to day management of Process Service Delivery
- Serve as Internal/external escalation point
- Serve as technical operational expert for queries from clients/team members etc.
- Monitoring and controlling workflows
- Spearhead various process improvement initiatives
- Ensuring closure of tasks within prescribed SLAs
- Identifying operational risks proactively and mitigating appropriately.
- Offering guidance with individual and team challenges
- Effective Multitasking
- Effective Delegation to direct reports
- Ensure structured upward & downward communication
- Assist with recruitment and training process
- Supervise and manage development of team members
- Drive projects and efficiency initiatives
- Ensure adequate back-ups created for all critical positions and assist other teams during contingencies (Staff shortage, high volumes etc).
- Work very closely with the process owners/stakeholders and other internal clients for overall growth of the bank’s business.
How We’ll Support You
- Possesses adequate understanding of Trade related rules and guidelines as commissioned by ICC (ICC/UCP/URC etc)
- Good understanding of legal, credit and operational risks in handling of Trade product/services
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Flexible to work in late night shifts.
- CDCS Certification is an added advantage
About Us And Our Teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:https://www.db.com/company/company.htm
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides. ]]>