Business: Corporate function
Function/ Department: Vigilance
Place of Work: MumbaiJob Purpose
'This role of Vigilance Officer entails prompt submission of reports on cases of frauds within the bank. The Vigilance Officer follows primarily policies - whistle blower policy, vigilance policy and staff accounting policy. The role requires the incumbent to investigate fraud cases through the appropriate channel in order to avoid any conflict of interest and present the finding and action plan to management, audit committee and regulatory body as the case may be. The role bearer owns the anti corruption and bribery prevention mechanism and is a critical role involving sensitivities contributing to the larger organizational objectives.Roles & Responsibilities
- Investigate Whistle Blower and Vigilance assigned cases to complete them within defined timelines.
- Review NPA, Quick Mortality, Reported Frauds, OTS cases from Staff Accountability perspective.
- Based on the investigations/review, identify risk and potential gaps in the process and ensure timely implementation /closure of recommendations with concerned stakeholders.
- Under Governance & Compliance, ensure that Policy, Processes are documented and adhered to.
- Handle RBI Reporting requirements.
- Timely and accurate presentation of the report(s) to different executive committees.
- Ensure weekly / fortnightly/ monthly/quarterly updates of the tracker & Dashboard to senior management
- Create awareness on the top of the pyramid in organization structure about Vigilance
- Check Industry best practices for process automation for vigilance activities and plan/execute with IT and other stakeholders within defined timelines
Key Success Metrics
- Vendor management.
- Training and Awareness of related activities.
- Follow-up internally and externally to assure complete accurate event of files & complaint details
'With in time line ( TAT) & compliance ]]>