Listed Derivatives Analyst
Deutsche DIPL is looking for exceptionally bright candidates for the role of Listed Derivatives Analyst. The successful candidate will be part of a small team responsible for the design and management of the LD Product strategy. Listed Derivatives is a global execution and clearing business, which is an integral part of Deutsche Bank’s FIC Vertical.What We’ll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Perform quant driven development for Listed Derivatives and OTC Clearing business
- Data and Trend analytics on client data (PnL, Revenue, Exposure, etc.) to present to senior management
- Developing and enhancing Algo trading applications and risk libraries.
- Collaborate with trading, technology, and control functions in the Bank to offer scalable business solutions.
- Analyzing and building financial and mathematical models to be used for forecasting and computational simulation
Your skills and experience
- Strong educational background in Engineering/Science
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of applied linear programming, dynamic programming & greedy algorithms.
- Strong software design and development skills, preferably with C++, Python and SQL knowledge and experience.
- Pro-active attitude. Should have a natural interest to learn about our business, models, and infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of Derivatives Pricing & Risk calculation will be a plus
- Experience in predictive modelling, time series forecasting and data mining techniques
How We’ll Support You
- Ability to develop algorithms, perform root cause analysis and present robust solutions
- Strong communication skills and presentation ability with attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving instincts and strong analytical skills
- Results orientated with strong delivery and interpersonal skills.
About Us And Our Teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:https://www.db.com/company/company.htm
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides. ]]>