Senior Financial Reporting AnalystPlace of work
: MumbaiBusiness Unit:
Financial Control, Regulatory Reporting & TaxationSub Function:
- Financial reporting as per the Indian GAAP & complete understanding of Ind AS as applicable for banks
- Assisting in annual financial statements, Cash Flow Statement and disclosure in Notes to Accounts, providing finance related data for compilation of Annual Report like Management Discussion & Analysis, Director's Report, Corporate Governance etc.
- Assisting in various notes for submission to the Audit Committee/Board on Related Party Transactions, Proposed Dividend, Note on suspense/sundry accounts, Auditors remuneration etc.
- Assisting in Significant Accounting Policy of the Bank and other guidance notes on for implementation by other departments
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors for various audit requirements as part of Limited Review and Statutory Audit including Branch Audits/Internal Financial Control Audit/IT Audit
- Co-ordinating with various stakeholders for timely submission of Long Form Audit Report & for RBI Inspection
- Analytical Review of the Financials for decision making including peer group comparisons
- Complete and thourough knowledge of IndAS guidelines like EIR, ECL, Leases, investments etc.
- Hands on experience in preparation of IndAS financial statements in BFSI sector.
- Assist the Financial Reporting team in various special projects like GL controls, monitoring, review of GL accounts etc.
Chartered AccountantExperience (Min to Max):
4 - 5 Years ]]>