Job DescriptionJob Title -
Cluster Manager- MBLPlace of work
- BangaloreBusiness Unit
- Retail BankingFunction
- Micro Business LoansJob Purpose
The role entails scaling up the business for the Micro Business Loan lending for a designated area by delivering banking needs to the customers in the most cost efficient and technology effective manner. Role will closely collaborate with Retail team for same. This role encapsulates the responsibility of providing a seamless and fulfilling customer experience and ensuring IDFC First becomes the primary bank for all banking needs.Roles & Responsibilities
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities
- Target and Manpower planning for the region
- Ensure recruitment and training of manpower - Branch manager/Branch Sales Managers/BCM/BOM
- Will be responsible for meeting disbursements targets month on month.
- Identifying business clusters with high potential and execute penetration strategies.
- Tracking and improving branch profitability and portfolio quality
- Meeting business target including Fee income and cross sell
- Monitoring and mentoring the team and creating career path for team
- Keeping a regular track of competition and reporting new products / market developments to upstream.
- Managing the X bucket collection and overall portfolio management
- Managing internal and external audit compliance
- Mentor and coach senior team members to percolate ethos of customer centricity, innovation, compliance and integrity
- Attract & retain best-in class talent to meet Bank's rapid growth targets
Graduate - Any
Post Graduate - AnyExperience:
Minimum of 10-12 Years of experience with atleast 5 years in MSME or Micro funding. ]]>