Position OverviewJob Title
: Project & Change SpecialistSponsor
: Christopher SimbeckCorporate Title:
: DIPL MumbaiLocal Manager
: Hardik ChowdharyOverview:
IB Transformation forms one of the core Cross-Asset services for the Investment Bank Division and is responsible for the delivery of our core business focused change / transformation initiatives with diverse drivers which can be Regulatory, Cost & Efficiency or Revenue focused.
The COO function is responsible for the IB Transformation, Non-Financial Risk (NFR) & Market Data Services (MDS) Business Management function.
Joining this team will give you the opportunity to be the bridge between strategy planning and strategy execution, build relationships with key stakeholders, drive business success and deliver tangible value.
We seek a well-rounded and dynamic individual to join our team as Project & Change Specialist.Scope:
The IB & CB EPM is looking for a Process Analyst supporting the Investment Bank and Corporate Bank globally. The service is provided to internal as well as external stakeholders including global regulators in the US, UK, EU and in Singapore.
The EPM Team drives efficiency and transformation projects (KDs) by leveraging and enhancing the application of EPM as an efficient management tool.The Role offers:
- An international, cross-divisional opportunity to drive your career forward in a fast-paced environment.
- An exceptional variety of knowledge areas to be discovered.
- The opportunity to take part on the development and implementation of EPM based solutions in major DB initiatives.
- A diverse team with colleagues from many different backgrounds across the globe
Your Skills & Experience:
- Perform quality assurance (QA) based on defined check lists and close cooperation with group COO.
- Initiate technical recertifications by creating process documentations, stakeholder reach outs including monitoring and tracking.
- Support EPM team with the EPM rollout, quality improvements and ad hoc requests
- Support transformation initiatives and KDs with the implementation of EPM based solutions.
- University degree in Economics, a combination of IT and Economics (or equivalent)
- 5-6 years working experience in the financial industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, to engage with people across all management levels and from various backgrounds/hierarchies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Teams) and strong skills in MS Excel, VBA and PowerPoint, including working with big data banks and producing comprehensible dashboards and reports.
- Strong analytical skills, proactiveness and pragmatic problem-solving skills for complex topics
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated and mindset to learn.
- A willingness to be flexible to meet changing work priorities and tasks, work independently and plan your work to meet deadlines.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides. ]]>