Position OverviewJob Title - Risk & Control Manager
Location - Bangalore, India
The Corporate Bank Global Cash, Surveillance and Messaging Operations Risk & Control Team is responsible for supporting Operations with first line operational risk management across Operations. Current activities include pro-active 1st Line operational risk management, active monitoring of the finding portfolio, pro-active remediation of issues and ensuring adherence to regulatory and DB minimum standards.
The Risk and Control Team performs a critical function and joining the team will provide an opportunity to develop analytical, project management and governance skills and build relationships across Operations, Technology, the Corporate Bank business and 2nd and 3rd Line of Defense functions.What We’ll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Skills And Experience
- Monitor the findings portfolio and keep oversight over timely, accurate and complete execution of finding lifecycle events in accordance with the Findings Management methodology to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls. Prepare pro-actively audits to ensure any risks are identified upfront and raised via Self-Identified Issues.
- Establish risk governance over the GCSMO change agenda by assessing technology change risk and identifying incremental risk in GCSMO change initiatives. Assess PGS control implementation in applications and assess RACER application risk from Operations Risk & Control perspective. Work with Operations to mitigate these additional risk factors respectively raise SIIs and/ or risk acceptances if required. Identify opportunities to reduce risk of the overall function and actively communicate to and contribute to change programs.
- Good understanding of front to back processes, ideally in payments and securities.
- Instill a control mind set across the organization, ensuring that control focus is prominent and proactively question and challenge Operations to identify areas of potential weakness.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Operations teams and its management to build an effective partnership to reduce operational risks across the organization.
How We’ll Support You
- Strong operational and IT risk management expertise with an exposure to control practices and change
- 2nd line or 3rd line risk assessment experience preferred
- Good understanding of front to back processes and applications, ideally in payments, securities and end to end Software Lifecycle Management
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, solid organizational and interpersonal skills, and innovative mind-set
- Ability to remain objective and to independently raise areas of operational risk exposure, while maintaining an effective working relationship with the line and other areas within DB
About Us And Our Teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:https://www.db.com/company/company.htm
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides. ]]>