Are you an excellent Multi Tasker and organiser of people? Can you keep several things in your head at once? Do you enjoy speaking to people and having an impact each day? If so you may be interested in this role with our client a specialist manufacturer in Wolverhampton
As an Account Manageryou will be the lynchpin between customers and production. Day to day your job will involve
- Dealing with customer enquiries as needed (updating on order progress, requoting work if necessary etc)
- Taking orders over the phone from a large customer base
- Liaising with your in house production team to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
To be a successful Account Manager you will need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills this is a people job
- A good level of computer and numeric literacy Ms Excel in particular
- Experience working within a Manufacturing Supply Chain or similar B2B Parts led role (e.g. Construction, Vehicle Spares etc)
In return for fulfilling the role of Account Manager our client can offer excellent long-term prospects as a result of both their full order book and their niche market. The role also comes with a salary of up to £38,000.
For more information on the role of Account Manager please call Dan at MTec or click the button to apply.