Stanton House is currently recruiting for an Interim Group Reporting Manager to join a Listed Business in Berkshire on a 4-month Contract. This contract pays up to £650pd Inside IR35 and offers an option of fully remote or hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office.
This role sits within the reporting team and reports to the Financial Controller.
To be suitable for this role you must have the following:
- Reviewing financial disclosures within the annual reports.
- Preparing technical accounting papers summarising key judgements and estimates made as part of the reporting cycle.
- Preparation of papers for audit committee meetings.
- Support on technical accounting projects as and when they arise (e.g. ongoing company rationalisation project).
- Provide technical expertise on accounting standards, ensuring adherence to relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Support the integration and accounting for M&A activities.
- Drive process improvements and efficiency in the group reporting process, implementing best practices to enhance accuracy and effectiveness.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience working in a reporting function within a PLC organisation.
- Strong technical accounting experience.
- M&A or PE-backed reporting is not essential but desirable.