Role: Asset Management Operations Professional - Contract
Location: Central London, onsite full time
12 month contract is likely, inside IR35 through an umbrella company
This is an exciting opportunity to join Deloitte’s fast growing, global Banking Operations support business. We are looking for an Asset Management operations professional to join our team and support one of our clients who are looking to grow their Asset Management business. We will only consider applications of candidates who have prior relationship management experience from a custodian, broker, vendor, or asset manager.
The role on a day to day basis:
1. Relationship management is key to this role
2. Management and counterparty governance of fund services vendors.
3. Provide system oversight, corporate governance and assist in production in of reports.
4. Build relationships with fund service providers
5. Review incidents and errors with fund services providers and internal stakeholders
6. Attend meetings and calls with fund services providers
7. Display a curious nature in order to challenge and question, whilst also forming own judgements
We are looking to engage with individuals who have the following skills/experience:
A range of levels of seniority are required and your experience and skills will include a selection of the below:
1. Be Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
2. Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects
3. Have strong numerical and decision-making skills
4. Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks.
7. Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team.
8. Pro-active approach and ability to identify solutions to operational challenges