Competitive base salary, up to 15% bonus scheme, car allowance, enhanced pension, private healthcare + other benefits. Are you a Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) currently managing FP&A and looking to advance your leadership responsibilities with a forward thinking, innovative company? Are you committed to developing and inspiring a team that delivers outstanding business partnering? Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a critical role in the finance leadership team responsible for all monthly management reporting, forecasting, budgeting and business partnering activities of the Alliance global healthcare business.
With high visibility to the Group’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Board of Directors, we are looking for an engaging collaborator who will work closely with their team and our leaders to deliver expert, insightful, financial and strategic support. Key Responsibilities include:
Why join us?
- Manage and develop the FP&A function through leading and building the team’s capability, profile and proactively partnering with the business.
- Provide financial and strategic support to SLT and Board, including preparation of board and financial presentations, profitability analysis and assessment of new business opportunities.
- Lead the Group’s monthly P&L reporting process to ensure the provision of accurate, relevant and timely information to the business.
- Manage budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modelling processes and develop financial models/analysis that support strategic initiatives.
- Analyse complex financial information and KPI trends including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure and provide associated recommendations.
- You will be encouraged to positively challenge our business decisions, to become a trusted finance business partner of executive leadership.
- You will enjoy collaborating with your team, bringing your own individuality and energy that inspires others to think differently and drives performance.
- Accredited as a Great Place to Work for 3 consecutive years, you will work in a friendly, collaborative culture, where people feel valued and supported.
- We support hybrid working allowing you flexibility in your working schedule (min 2 days per week from our offices).
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Demonstrable experience of FP&A management gained within an SME, multi-currency business with working knowledge of IFRS.
- Sound commercial judgement with excellent business partnering capabilities.
- Engaging communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information to finance and non-finance senior stakeholders.
- Highly diligent with intermediate to advanced excel skills and proficiency in preparing financial presentations.
- A driver of continuous improvement, able to influence and manage change implementation.
Alliance Pharmaceuticals is a dynamic, entrepreneurial commercial pharmaceutical company. We have grown strongly through astute marketing and commercialisation of a diverse range of pharmaceutical and consumer health products and well-targeted acquisitions and licensing deals. With a portfolio of over 90 pharmaceutical and healthcare products Our footprint is becoming increasingly international, with team members currently based in UK, Europe, United States, China and Singapore, partnering with distributors around the world.If you're looking for a company that values innovation, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit, then Alliance Pharma is the perfect place for you to drive your career. Apply now and take the next step on your career journey in FP&A leadership.
Only direct candidate applications accepted. Strictly NO AGENCIES please.