Miryco Consultants is working an exciting Finance Business Partner role with a prominent global insurance company. This role, reporting to the Head of FP&A, entails close collaboration with regional teams and active participation in the strategic advancement of the business.Key
- Support the establishment and execution of optimal financial practices.
- Conduct financial analysis and forecasting.
- Oversee and strive towards achieving financial targets and goals.
- Deliver insightful financial analysis to the business management unit.
- Assist in financial decision-making processes and budgeting.
- Contribute to the preparation of management reports and the operational budget.
- Monitor financial performance and identify opportunities for operational improvements and cost efficiencies.
- Engage with stakeholders and the senior leadership team.
- Account qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a finance business partnering role within the insurance industry or a related sector.
- Knowledge of financial management systems and tools (e.g., NetSuite, SAP, Oracle).
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task.
Please note our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For similar roles, please follow Miryco Consultants Ltd on LinkedIn.
For all other finance needs, please follow Hannah Epple.