FP&A Manager | Highly Aquisitive | Large BusinessPackage: up to £75,000 base salary + 20% bonus + great benefitsCentral London - Hybrid (3 days in office)
We have partnered with a fantastic, highly acquisitive, multinational organisation looking for their next FP&A Manager to join a lively, collaborative team with exceptional career progression opportunities and a fantastic benefits package.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven individual to operate in the budgeting and reporting team to provide fit-for-purpose reporting and controls, contribute to reports and insights shared with executives and be part of a highly ambitious and growing organisation that truly values and rewards its people.Key
The Successful Candidate:
- Operate in the Budget & Reporting team, ensuring effective reporting and controls.
- Ownership of management accounts reporting from financial systems.
- Streamline the Quarterly Business Review process in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Maintain consistency between internal and external financial reporting.
- Create management reports with KPIs, offering strategic insights and economic metrics.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of asset data and transactions in reporting systems.
- Coordinate Business Unit submissions, challenge forecasts, and uphold accounting policies.
- Collect non-financial input for the Board performance update report from various functions.
- Prepare additional reports for shareholders, financing, trading statements, and Investor Relations.
- Liaise with Group Tax for accurate reporting of figures and forecasts.
- Drive continuous improvement in budgeting and management reporting processes.
- Ensure high-quality, technically accurate, and insightful reporting in all deliverables.
- Qualified accountant ( ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experienced in management reporting and analysis of complex financial data
- Efficiently consolidates large data sets into concise formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, adept at engaging with individuals across all organizational levels.
- Strong team player, collaborates effectively for integrated evaluations.
- Flexible and responsive to stakeholder needs in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, excels under pressure, and meets tight deadlines.
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace for our clients that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
STOIX receives a high level of applications for advertised opportunities. As much as we strive to respond to each application individually and personally, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.