Job description:Title: Assistant Group Financial ControllerType: PermHours: Full Time
London (Hybrid) About ClearCourse
Join a rapidly growing collaborative of disruptive technology companies working together to build a great software and payments business, with exceptional people and the best products and services.
Across our portfolio ofsoftwareplatforms, were creating an environment where talented entrepreneurs and businesses flourish.Our team is over 900 people strong and supports over 20,000 customers across the globe.
We have 40 brands located across the UK and internationally, with two primary UK ClearCourse hubs, in which multiple brands are located in London and Preston.These market-leading software businesses form our five verticals; with our integrated payments platform, ClearAccept intrinsic to the entire organisation.Working better together
is central to everything we do, each time we add a new business were adding new ideas and innovation.Our missionis to help our customers build great businesses with our industry-specific software and embedded payments solutions.
Assist the Group Controller in overseeing the overall group reporting, external audits and compliance, with the aim of improving policies, reporting accuracy and efficiency of processes in place.Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Desireable attributes and experience:
- Supervise and manage Group financial analyst
- Review and close out Management accounts for all HQ entities CCPHL, ACQ, CCH, CCF & CCdev
- Reporting on all exceptional costs (including GI)
- Preparation of Consolidation balance sheet and cashflow
- Review and sign off of all HQ and CCdev balance sheets
- Regular Review and investigate Group wide balance sheets
- Responsible for preparing Group monthly reporting pack
- Responsible for Interco Reconciliations
- Monthly and Annual reporting to Aquiline
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting for Lenders
ClearCourse Employee Benefits
- Qualified Accountant CA, ACCA, CIMA
- 5-10 year post qualification experience, as a financial controller
- Consolidation experience
- Exceptional understanding of FRS102
- Knowledge of accounting and stats systems Netsuite & Caseware
- Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience of M&A related accounting requirements
- Experience of working in complex group structures
Are you ready to take your next step or know someone who is? Apply to ClearCourse today!
- Life Assurance and private medical cover with cash plan
- Group Income Protection and enhanced Company Pension
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Generous training budgets and reimbursement for professional memberships
- Hybrid-working model with 25 days annual leave
- 24/7 employee assistance programme including Peppy Health App
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Generous Recruitment referral scheme
- Additional flexible benefits with the Perkbox platform, providing discounts and freebies from major retailers