My client is an established successful supplier of ladies jersey and woven to several fashion retailers in the UK and overseas.
They are looking for a production merchandiser, who has previous supplier with CMT, short lead, and volume orders and can come in and hit the ground running. Ideally you will be familiar dealing with offshore Factories in Eastern Europe and North Africa.
Based in Central London Offices my client is looking for someone to start asap who can hit the ground running.Main responsibilities will include:
- CP Management from order to delivery
- Process customer orders and check details are correct against internal order
- Order fabric, must have a basic understanding and knowledge of fabric testing requirements and chemical compliance
- Order trimmings and liaise with Merch in Morocco
- Issue docket to factory - ability to write a docket is essential
- Chase production samples and ensure sent in time
- Receive MDA and make bookings, must have experience of booking procedure for at least one of our customers
- Control stocks, debit notes and sign off purchase invoices for finance department to pay
- Have good communication skills with factories, suppliers and customers
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team.
- Must understand short lead European Productiion
- Must have worked with Asos, Sainsburys, Lipsy and New Look or a minimum of 2 of these customers
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories in Eastern Europe and North Africa
- Strong CMT Knowledge essential
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- You will need to be a team player and be used to working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing situations, be dynamic enthusiastic and have excellent
- Critical Path management experience