International Bank based in the City of London are looking to recruit an Operations Associate to join their London office. This is a brand new headcount, to support the banks expansion plans, following the launch of new products. Fantastic opportunity to really make the position your own and play an important part in the banks growth.
You'll be covering, primarily all aspects of the Treasury and Markets Operations function, Regulatory Transaction Reporting and other duties as a member of the Banks Operations Department, the successful applicant will have exposure to a wide range of T&M products, reporting to the Manager, Treasury & Markets and the Head of Operations as appropriate. The successful candidate will possess high skill levels in the focus areas and will also have the opportunity to enhance their knowledge in other areas of Operations. This is an opportunity to join the fast developing section of an established International Bank, taking their early steps into the London markets.
Skills to include:
3/5 years Treasury & Markets, Back Office experience and hands on operational skills in Treasury & Markets with a good working knowledge of transaction processing, encompassing:
- FX, Money Market, FX SWAPS, Fixed Income.
- Commodities, Commodity Derivatives & Precious Metals processes Inc. Custody Management.
- Derivatives: including but not limited to IRS, FX Options, and Futures.
- Working knowledge of Bonds including processing over various platforms and Bond connect (using Clearstream, Euroclear)
- Working knowledge of FX Netting
- Processing client trade confirmations.
- Collateral/Margin calls.
- London Clearing House IRS daily settlements
- Regulatory Reporting experience in preparation, checking, submission covering:
- MIFID2 including commodity derivatives, SFTR, Knowledge of EMIR requirements and monitoring of Delegated reports for all products
- SFTR Understanding of Delegated report monitoring
- Good Nostro Management and Position Keeping and Payments skills related to Treasury & Markets operations (Bank to Bank and Corporate.)
- Monthly Product reconciliations, Inc. MDP & Stock Recon.
- High level computer skills MS Office, System input and transaction verification/approval experience
- Commitment to accuracy in all areas of work
- Willingness to learn and cross train, share knowledge, as a team player in other areas of Operations Department
- Confident Team player also able to work alone on projects using own initiative, working with teams with in the branch and Head Office