Our successful client in Bridgend with a first class reputation, are recruiting for a Customer Account Coordinator
to join their friendly team.
You will provide support to business customers through effective relationships, effectively and efficiently managing the customer orders, as well as providing accurate reporting, and working closely with key customers to build effective relationships.
There will also be some responsibility for ensuring that customer payments are up to date, and professionally ensuring that they are aware of any outstanding invoices to be paid and putting a plan in place to make sure these are settled before new orders are confirmed.
Our client is seeking someone with a good experience of using Microsoft Excel, experience of working with SAP, reporting, and the ability to prioritise workloads.Key Duties:
Salary & Benefits:
- Receive and input purchase orders received by email, over the telephone or via app.
- Ensure all orders and queries are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate deliveries and resolve delivery issues.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports to support the Management Team.
- Assists with Accounts Receivable activities, proactively chasing payment sending copy invoices and statements & investigating overdue invoices.
- Process card payments and advise customers of outstanding balances as requested.
- Provide customers with product and service information as required.
- Provide support to all departments on an ad-hoc basis as reasonably requested by department managers.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent, highly competative salary level depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank, with options to buy or sell an additional 3 days.
- Private medical & dental care package.
- Excellent company pension.
- Hybrid working policy (3 days on site, 2 days at home - including a Friday).
- Home office subsidy for WFH equipment.
- Flexible working (core hours Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm).
- Bright, modern offices with excellent facilities and free parking.
- Genuine opportunities to develop and grow within the company.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to listen well to understand customer queries.
- Excellent standard of written communication.
- Experience using SAP.
- Advanced Excel skills and be able to use these skills to effectively manage tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate a customer first mindset.
- Flexible and able to prioritise tasks and adapt to the changing requirements within the team.
- Credit control skills are beneficial but not essential.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- Able to work with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Due to location, candidates will ideally have a car and full driving licence.
If this could be you, please apply for the role, and someone will be in touch after Christmas to discuss in further detail.