Finance Business Partner
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a reliable Finance Business Partner
to join our team on a flexible basis in the North West. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Weve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 9000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.Why us?
Were in the business of relationships. Whether working together or supporting our clients, thats what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We know our value lies in our brilliant people, It is fast-paced and varied, and we can handle it. We trust each other, take ownership, work flexibly, have fun and deliver for our clients every time.
We empower our colleagues to be themselves and grow in the way they want we believe in them and celebrate their success.
As our Finance Business Partner
, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company Car Allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
- Electric Vehicle/Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (EV/PHEV) scheme
As a Finance Business Partner
, you will support the provision of timely, powerful and accurate reporting to the leaders of BFS, ensuring that financial performance is presented and analysed insightfully as a trusted adviser to the business.Your responsibilities as our Finance Business Partner will include:
What we are looking for in our ideal Finance Business Partner:
- Working with the different parts of the Group Finance team to facilitate the provision of management and financial reporting ensuring it is insightful, completed to a high degree of accuracy and in a timely fashion.
- Producing all FP&A deliverables with a continuous improvement mindset and commercial awareness, including all planning, forecasting and monthly management reporting activities across the business
- Actively contributes to appropriate culture and values across the BFS Finance function
- Takes responsibility for professional growth and development objectives through regular one-to-ones and hold meetings with people leaders, and actively maintaining personal development plans
- Plays a key role in the BFS Finance teams contribution to all Governance and Compliance requirements being adhered to, and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA or similar) ideally with strong Financial Services experience
- Experience of analysing, developing and presenting management information
- Long-term Planning and Forecasting of all end-to-end financial considerations (pricing, liquidity and funding, and investments, in addition to P&L and Balance Sheet metrics)
- Using applications/implementing systems to drive reports/MI
- Mature understanding of Stakeholder Management and ability to work in a stakeholder-centric way
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate innovative solutions to benefit the business.
- Commercial Awareness and an ability to tell the story through the numbers
- Strong data manipulation experience and advanced Excel skills
- Proactive, conscientious and inquisitive with an ability to objectively challenge the status quo
Theres no place quite like BFS and were proud of that. Its all down to our colleagues - they make us the business with which every SME wants to partner.
If you would like to join us, please click Apply
today to be considered as our Finance Business Partner
we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
We reserve the right to close applications early. No agencies, please.