Our client is a dynamic and growing finance firm based in the heart of the UK. As they expand their team, they are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Accountant to join their ranks.
£45,000 - £55,000
Skills, Experience, and Abilities Required:
- ACCA or CIMA qualification preferred
- Proven experience in financial accounting
- In-depth knowledge of UK accounting standards
- Proficient in using accounting software SAGE/XERO
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Manage day-to-day financial transactions and record-keeping
- Prepare and analyse financial statements
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulations
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide financial insights
- Support audits and tax filings
- Contribute to the development and improvement of financial processes
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and process efficiency
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities
Our client is a leading finance firm committed to providing innovative financial solutions to our clients in the UK. With a focus on integrity and client satisfaction, they have built a reputation for excellence in the finance sector. Join the team and be part of a collaborative and dynamic work environment where your skills and contributions are valued.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.