About the role
As a Payroll Advisor for Moorepay, you'll be a highly driven and motivated individual who's looking for an opportunity to join a supportive, exciting and growing business, providing payroll support to the team and our clients.
Working within a multi-skilled team environment, you'll play a critical role in communicating with clients, delivering a flexible and proactive payroll administration, recognising the importance of everyone providing a great client experience.
If you're looking to continue a successful career in payroll, where you'll be provided with great training, supportive management, and a strong progression path we'd love to hear from you.This role can be based from either our Farnborough or Swinton office on a hybrid basis, with two days per week in the office. In Farnborough these days are typically Tuesday and Wednesday; in Swinton it's Tuesday and Thursday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in a team alongside Payroll Assistants and other Payroll Advisors to ensure client payrolls are managed timely, accurately, and securely.
- Owning and taking responsibility for the client journey, always ensuring service excellence.
- Answering client queries about their Payroll or Moorepay systems via email and telephone, within service level agreements, striving for client advocacy and first contact resolution.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, within Operations, Sales, Client Success, Marketing and Technology, to help manage client payrolls.
- Using the CRM to record details of all client interactions.
- Possessing full awareness of specific client requirements and ensuring these are documented within the payroll system.
- Complete all set tasks accurately and efficiently, adhering to deadlines, instructions, policies and procedures and training as appropriate.
- Conducting account client reviews.
- Raising system bugs and improvement ideas with technical support.
- Knowledge sharing with peers to create a team of payroll experts.
- Coach and mentor Payroll Assistants, helping them become payroll and Moorepay system subject matter experts.
- Working closely with payroll processors (based in Kochi, India).
- Sharing ideas to help improve processes.
- Learning from our experienced Strategic Payroll Managers to become a subject matter expert yourself.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of current statutory and legislative compliance, keeping abreast of all changes through publications, websites, and seminars.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience working in Payroll, at Administrator or Advisor level.
- CIPP or equivalent qualifications are desirable.
- Excellent ability in building positive customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Moorepay HR expertise or alternate platforms (desirable).
- Experience of operating within an outsourcing service provider (desirable).
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Great coaching and mentoring skills.
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach.
Benefits & culture
Part of the Zellis Group,Moorepayisa team ofover500friendly professionalsacross four offices in Swinton (Manchester), Sheffield, Farnborough and Kochi (India).Werepassionate about making Moorepay a fantastic place to work for every single one of our colleagues.The average length of service at Moorepay is 12 years, which speaks for itself!
To help make Moorepay such a great place to work, we focus on three things in our company culture: mental health support, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and equal opportunities and inclusion for all.
Heres what You'll gain if youjoin our team:
- A career packed with opportunity, in a stable and growing company.
- A comprehensive programme of learning and development.
- Competitive base salary.
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy more. You'll even get your birthday off as well!
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance 4x salary.
- Enhanced pension with up to 8.5% employer contributions.
- A huge range of additional flexible benefits across financial & personal wellbeing, lifestyle & leisure.