As an Assistant Account Manager with Sodexo, you play a crucial role in delivering Quality of Life services across the district portfolio in a safe and compliant manner, fostering business growth and supporting the development of our people. The role is mobile, offering a dynamic and varied work environment and you will be required to travel across the UK to visit client sites.
Join Sodexo and contribute to the success of our district portfolio, where your skills and dedication will have a direct impact on the growth and development of our business.
What you'll do:
- Assist the Account Manager in preparing site/divisional budgets and identifying budget gaps.
- Complete month-end reconciliation and ensure accurate billing within company timeframes.
- Recognise and reward employees who go above and beyond their duties and responsibilities.
- Collate key statistics to demonstrate KPI achievement within each account.
- Support the Sales team with new business opportunities.
- Collate monthly business reviews for client presentations.
- Identify innovative business solutions to drive efficiency and cost savings for both clients and Sodexo.
- Assist business managers in delivering day-to-day services on-site when necessary.
- Conduct regular audits in line with company policies.
- Understand each client contract and the clauses within them.
- Communicate key business messages and ensure implementation where required.
- Assist in mobilisations when required.
- Assist in the development of business managers, including participating in annual and half-year appraisals.
What you bring:
- Minimum of three years of previous managerial experience at GSM or above.
- IOSHH or NEBOSH Safety certificate.
- SAP experience preferable.
- Self-motivated and well-organised.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and employees.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to take a flexible approach to the role.
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. You'll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you'll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Access to ongoing training and development programmes.
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company.
At Sodexo, our purpose is to create a better every day for everyone to build a better life for all. As the global leader in services that improve the Quality of Life, we operate in 55 countries, serving over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of On-Site Food and FM Services, Benefits & Rewards Services, and Personal & Home Services.
Ready to be part of something greater?