Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:15 (1 day a week finish at 16:00)
Location: Chesterfield (S43)
My client is a very professional but friendly team which manufactures construction products in Chesterfield, they are a well established business having been in operation for over 35 years which can offer great working conditions and a long-term challenge to the right person. You will be joining a settled accounts team and will be given full training on systems, products and clients. The site consists of a manufacturing facility, warehouse, transport/vehicles and offices.
My client is an ‘Investor In People’ associated company, which means they are happy to support on any additional qualifications you might like to complete to aid your development within your career.
Main tasks and duties
- Timely collection of sales ledger cash for allocated ledger accounts.
- Liaise with Sales Team & Sales Office on customer queries.
- Allocated customer file maintenance.
- Allocate payments received for specified accounts.
- Pursuing customers whose payments are overdue, by telephone and letter, and placing on stop where necessary.