IDEAL FOR A NEW CAREER STARTER, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, WE WILL PROVIDE FULL TRAINING AT NO COST.
We have a pool of companies who are looking to employ someone for the role of Junior Accountant.
The candidate does not need to have any prior experience since all the necessary training required will be provided.
The training is funded by the UK Government and will be delivered by our tutors fully online, 1 day a week for 12 weeks commencing end of March 23. If the candidate successfully completes all the training they will be ready to be employed.
This opportunity has come open due to a severe skills shortage we are currently facing.
A Junior Accountant provides assistance to senior accountants or management with various accounting tasks. They ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records, ensuring accuracy in calculations and compliance with established procedures. Trainee accountants can help with bookkeeping, payroll, budgeting, invoicing, tax filing, accounts receivable/payable processes and other related duties.
If you are looking to enter the accounting industry but do not have the experience, skills or qualifications, but are a) analytical, a good problem solver and very competent in numeracy with a good attention to detail, b) willing to work hard to pursue a new career in the accounting sector, and c) are a quick learner, then you could be just the person we are looking for.RequirementsIF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY DONE AN ACCOUNTING QUALIFICATION EQUIVALENT TO LEVEL 3 OR HIGHER, THEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AS YOU WILL BE OVER QUALIFIED.NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Be naturally competent in numeracy and mathematics
- Be committed to pursuing a career in a accounting world
- Be a quick learner
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to think and communicate in a structured manner
- Job opportunity once you complete the training and certification process.
- Quickest way to enter a lucrative career in accounting (80% of our successful candidates are employed in a full-time role within 6 months from completion).
- Great pathway to enter other career paths within the accountancy and financial sector as well as a platform to do further studies such as AAT, CIMA, ACA or ACCA.