TPF Recruitment is supporting a fantastic Top 15 firm of chartered accountants based in Maidstone, Kent who are looking for an Employment and shares Tax Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic position within the businesses personal tax department. You will be part of one of the biggest tax teams in Kent, where you will work closely with the Partners, providing a range of employment and share scheme services to a varied portfolio of clients, from owner managed businesses, through to much larger, listed groups.
You will be involved in a variety of compliance, tax advisory, structuring, project based and transaction work, including due diligence work and the preparation of reports. You will also be involved in business development initiatives and working with the team to generate new work.
This is a brand new post, in a really exciting and growing Top 15 chartered accountancy practice. Our client boasts a fantastic, modern working environment and has an enviable staff retention rate. There are excellent career prospects on offer within the team and you will be able to manage a great work life balance. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the employment tax relationship with clients.
- Leading work and being actively involved in the provision of advisory projects to clients (both proactively and reactively), including clients of other departments and offices.
- Reporting directly to tax partners and directors.
- Identifying opportunities to take additional services to clients and contacts.
- Leading and supporting business development initiatives.
- Taking primary responsibility for financial performance on your client / project work.
- Billing responsibility for your work, balancing the requirement to maximise recovery and manage client expectations.
- Considering and managing risk in all interactions with clients.
- Showing a sense of urgency and understanding of how the delivery of work (including speed, attention to detail, and quality) impacts the Firm’s ability to serve clients.
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification essential.
- Significant employment tax / share scheme experience on a range of compliance and advisory projects.
- A passion for client service.
- Display an energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results.
- A highly competitive salary
- Part time, or full time considered
- Fantastic benefits package
- Hybrid working and flexible hours
- Fantastic work life balance
Please apply or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation. Refer a friend..
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy and Public Practice talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place in to a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).