We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
Seeking a part-qualified Finance professional with a can-do attitude who has prior experience operating as a Finance Business Partner within a FP&A team.
Financial responsibility for the Personal Injury and Property Businesses within the Claims UK Business Unit, reporting into the Director, Finance, Claims UK. Full control of the Business P&Ls from a planning, control and reporting perspective.
This role will require a minimum of 1 day in our London office and 1 day in our Fleet office, to ensure our BUs receive the support and collaboration required. We have adopted a hybrid working approach and are currently operating a min 2 days in office.
Day to Day
- Manage the forecasting cycles for Personal Injury and Property including annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and mid-year plan (5-year cycle)
- Partner with Heads of Business and Sales teams across multiple offices to build robust, accurate forecast models for both revenue and expenses.
- Reporting monthly P&Ls to the Heads of Business and supporting them through strong Financial Management and Business Partnering
- Provide insightful reporting and commentary during month/quarter end at a local UK level (in GBP) as well as at a global level (in USD) for corporate Finance.
- Assist senior management with ad hoc financial analysis such as performance at a product/customer level, FTE analysis and sales pipeline reviews.
- Monthly payroll and FTE reviews working in tandem with our Corporate Finance and HR teams.
- Ability to analyse complex financial data, identify patterns and extract meaningful insights.
- Ability to interpret and explain financial data to a non-financial audience.
- Willingness to take ownership and being adaptable to change in a fast-paced global environment.
- Ability to think strategically, aligning financial plans to the company's strategic priorities offering insights and recommendations to help achieve long-term objectives.
- Ability to inspire confidence, exhibit a professional presence and to have the ability to lead and influence others.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels and ability to establish credibility with senior management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and to collaborate with multiple cross functional teams, within an international environment, in a global matrix structure.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other analytical tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Business, Finance or related financial discipline preferred)
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or relevant experience in a commercial Finance Business Partner role.