EF Finance - Something Different
EF Education First is the world's largest privately held education company. Our mission to 'Open the World Through Education' is more than a phrase; our products have a lasting positive impact on peoples' lives.
EF's finance function is the glue that coordinates functions and supports decision making and execution; a global organization with hundreds of colleagues around the world.
We hire for careers, not roles. When we asses a candidate, we look for drive and potential to succeed both in the initial job we hire for and the next role. We believe in learning by doing, job rotation, inclusiveness, and gradual increase in responsibilities. We offer growth opportunities second to none - meet our people and be inspired when you hear their own stories!
As a Financial Analyst based at our flagship London Chelsea office, you will work in a dynamic international team and get a hands-on operational finance experience in a fast-growing business, close to senior management. Initially, you will own:
- Core financial processes including accounting and execution of transactions
- Reconciliations, revenue management and financial analyses
- Financial reporting
- Continuous dialogue and support to internal and external stakeholders
Your responsibilities will broaden rapidly, and you will take ownership of projects to improve our processes whilst working closely with the commercial business functions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Displays a genuine aspiration to pursue an international finance career
- Has a degree (Bachelor or Masters) from a top university
- Has some prior work experience from finance, accounting or other relevant role(s)
- Has exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Has strong attention to detail
- Is always positive, accountable and committed to team goals
- Is flexible, calm under pressure and able to multitask
- Displays excellent communication skills in English (additional languages a plus)
- Is proficient in Excel
Why join EF?
We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
We are entrepreneurial. EF fosters a culture of street smart people who get things done. Your voice, initiative and ownership will always count, and you will see tangible results of your work in a fun and energetic culture among great colleagues.
We embrace change. We are a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.