A fantastic opportunity to join WTW's International Tax Team as Senior Tax Associate for Benelux, France, Switzerland, Central and Eastern Europe and Africa. Reporting to the Regional Tax Director, you will support, drive and implement all aspects of our tax strategy, planning and compliance in the Region.
In connection with the region:
- Support, drive, and implement Group tax policies and objectives
- Support implementation of strategies to mitigate tax costs and risks associated with ongoing operations, mergers and acquisitions, transformation, and legal entity optimization initiatives
- In collaboration with the Transfer Pricing team, support implementation of strategies for intercompany transactions
- In collaboration with the Tax Operations team, identify opportunities to enhance tax compliance and reporting processes to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate submission of tax filings, tax payments and inputs to financial reporting processes
- Assist business leaders and the Tax Operations team with understanding the tax consequences of tax legislative and regulatory developments
- Support resolution and communication of tax controversy matters
- In collaboration with Group Treasury, support processes for ensuring efficient liquidity and cash management arrangements to support business development and ensure alignment to group policies
- Establish and develop key relationships with business leaders and corporate functions to be best placed to advise and support business change while at the same time serve as an ambassador for Group Tax
- Possess an openness to gain familiarity with tax issues and concepts in other jurisdictions across the WTW footprint to encourage consistent tax postures and problem solving
- In addition, support the Legal Entity Optimisation initiative for the Region which consists in helping with the design and implementation of simplification proposals.
- Relevant experience in tax, with a focus on international tax
- Relevant professional qualification in tax or accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively manage relationships with internal stakeholders, external advisors and local authorities
- Relentless drive for excellence and attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity.