Newly qualified and want the flexibility to decide your next career move?; Want a career where no two days are the same?; Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.The opportunity
As a Senior at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
Day to day duties
- Begin to take ownership of your own career and develop your specialist and general knowledge with support from other team members
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets, winning new work and delivering complex advice
- Begin to develop relationships with clients and professional contacts
What are we looking for?
- Assist managers, directors and partners with advisory projects covering a range of taxes and tax and commercial issues
- Act as a point of contact with clients
- Prepare corporation tax returns and computations for large corporates and groups
- Ensure the efficient and risk managed delivery
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures.
What's in it for you?
- Potentially ACA and/or CTA qualified or finalist, either working in tax or looking to move from an accounts or general practice role into tax advisory
- We will provide you with study support (if desired) including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
Our Corporate Tax Advisory team is well-regarded both locally and nationally, with a broad range of specialisms covering complex corporation tax matters and restructuring and other transactions where a good understanding of a broad range of tax and commercial issues is essential. We are looking to grow our team to meet demand for our services by bringing in colleagues and helping them to develop their own areas of expertise and interest.
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets