At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re changing the way Financial Services operate. We offer a unique, industry-focused offering within our ServiceNow practice geared to changing how the top-tier investment banks, infrastructure providers, and regulators operate. We’re looking for great people who can help to make that change happen
It’s our team’s purpose to create a lasting, positive impact on the industry through building an inclusive, diverse and connected team of driven individuals with the courage to lead and inspire those around themThe opportunity
We believe that culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our people to thrive personally and professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients. We listen, we adapt, and we respect individual contributions and differences.
You’ll join a collaborative, inclusive, growing team that is looking for ideas and energy to continue to support our clients’ digital transformation programmes by delivering strategic change and solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
It’s an energising role, in which you’ll have plenty of opportunities to deliver great solutions and support the wider team with your knowledge and experience. It will allow you to have the flexibility to configure and lead on projects, giving you the ability to ensure you are up to date on ServiceNow.
As you do, we’ll support you in developing your ServiceNow, consultancy, analytical skills - along with relationships that help shape your career.Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll work with a portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths, and ambitions where we transform IT, Operations, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, Risk, Legal or other capabilities through the ServiceNow platform.
As a Senior Manager, you will play a key role in helping clients achieve business results through the application of technical and business solutions. You will be able to deliver quality, insightful solutions and balance priorities between delivery, business, personal and team development.
As a key part of the team you will:
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Be empowered to lead a range of projects / initiatives to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers through the ServiceNow platform and products suite including; ITx, HR, IRM, BCM, VRM, SecOps, CSM and FSO
- Lead workshops and 1-2-1 sessions using the platform to understand client challenges and demonstrate the potential solutions and outcomes
- Develop and lead technically and functionally to solutions and sales
- Lead and support the team to allow them to reach potential and ensure they delivery outstanding outcomes and quality experiences
- Set up and lead ways of working to ensure your projects are delivered in a fun, inclusive, positive, and energetic way
- Providing and setting the assurance standards throughout the development lifecycle
- Set, meet and mange deadlines individually and as the leader of a team
- Build effective relationships with clients; using your expertise to positively impact engagements and stakeholders across multiple levels of the organisaion
- Participate in knowledge sharing and good practice development, working with the UK, EMEA and Global teams
- Coach and develop others, acting as a positive role model for our people and clients
- Develop your personal and the EY brand in the market to generate new opportunities and contacts
- Lead proposal and proposition development delivering to high standard and working proactively leading and collaborating with EY colleagues
To qualify for the role, you must have
- An open, inclusive growth mindset with a passion for collaboration
- A good communicator with the confidence to engage at different levels
- As a leader you’ll be able to build great relationships and create impact with first and last impressions
- You’ll understand there are always ‘naysayers’ and be resilient in the face of challenges - collaborating, seeking support, persuading, and influencing, as well as taking on board genuine concerns
- Self-starting, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to adapt and vary approaches, to suit client requirements and cultural considerations
- Our clients are UK and Globally based, so you’ll need to be flexible to travel as and when the work requires
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in ServiceNow technical experience
- Five years of project delivery experience in Financial Services working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies and a track record of managing medium sized teams, projects and budgets
- A proven track record of implementing ServiceNow, delivering to deadline and milestones
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator with ServiceNow CIS in one or more ServiceNow modules (ideally CSDM, GRC and / or HR)
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering real and sustainable ServiceNow solutions
- Experience of people management and ability to manage different types/groups of stakeholders to build commitment and understanding
What we look for
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to ServiceNow projects and broader Digital Transformation programmes
- Experience of Financial Services across Banking, Insurance or Wealth Asset Management
- Experience with broader ServiceNow solutions and / or other SaaS / PaaS tools
We’re interested in people with integrity who can collaborate with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and crucially a growth mindset.What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
TechConFS2024 This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.