Required Qualifications, Skills And Capabilities
- Partnering with all Payments Applications Operations/Technology Partner to get End of Day (EOD) report.
- Performing defined control checks
- Ensure Consistency across all Branches& Regions
- Looks to introduce control checks for all the regions / Branches / Processes that are currently not being covered
- Publishing daily matrix to Senior Management (as per list provided) on checks performed, and anomalies (if any)
- Work very closely with OCM and Operations to suggest any improvements in process, controls and so on
- Define key data points and metrics for the QA
- Analyse data points and design/develop enhance best practices and make the process efficient
- Able to develop a strong partnership with all partners
- Strong organizational discipline and able to act with urgency at all times
- Good knowledge of Banking Operations functions including payments, knowledge of other functions desirable but not required
- Communication and management reporting
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology and development of innovative solutions
- Strong eye for detail with a risk and controls mindset
- Good at Analysis of data and problem solving
JPMorgan Chase& Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.About The Team
The Corporate& Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience. ]]>