B737 First Officer Stansted Permanent, FT
Week in, week out, are you tired of flying to the same places, then turning round, and going back again? Do you sometimes wish you could see the places your passengers get to visit?
As a non-scheduled VIP charter airline, offering bespoke and personalised air travel, what we do is always
widely varied and interesting and, from the feedback we receive, knowing we’ve exceeded clients’ expectations brings enormous job satisfaction.
Not only that, on our days off down route we get to experience some incredible places. Just recently, our crews have spent time with turtles in Oman, hiked the trails in Kathmandu, been swimming with dolphins in Zanzibar, and snowmobiled in Finland.
Are you an experienced B737 First Officer looking to say goodbye to the mundane and hello to something amazing? Then we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CPL with a current B737 Type Rating.
- Have at least 1000 total flying hours which should include at least 500 hours on type (B737 - NG and/or Classic experience).
- Current Class 1 Medical.
- Current UK Passport.
- Demonstrable experience within a VIP environment is a significant advantage.
- IT literate (MS Office, Web Based IT systems).
- Capable of working in small team, autonomously and with minimal supervision,
- Committed, flexible and interested in growing our business portfolio.
- Personable, with a customer focussed attitude.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Primarily based at Stansted Airport (EGSS), ideally you will live within a reasonable travelling distance of the airport.
Alongside the incredible flying experiences, we can also offer you a competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance, private health care and pension provision.
Candidates should be prepared to undergo a simulator evaluation to demonstrate their flying skills during the recruitment process.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce. We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.