Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With nearly 240 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
Our UK Veterans Programme
offers on-the-job experience, professional and personal development, mentoring support and networking for service leavers seeking their next career opportunity, regardless of previous corporate experience post military service. We are seeking future colleagues to bring their transferable military skills and intellectual curiosity to life across our inclusive, values-based culture.
At BNY Mellon, we recognize the unique skills, experiences and perspectives military service bring to the workplace and we welcome you to apply! Our expert BNY Mellon Talent Acquisition Team will review your CV for consideration across UK open roles within the company.
At BNY Mellon, you can make an impact in the following ways:
- Focusing on delivering output, and adapting to challenges
- Accountable, risk-aware and understanding of regulation and compliance
- Able to support, delegate, motivate and inspire
- Absorbs new skills and concepts quickly
To be successful in securing a role with us, we're seeking the following:
- Interested in the future of financial services with an intellectually curious mindset
- Aptitude for inquisitive thinking and problem solving
- Team-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, global working environment
- Ability to quickly address issues, takes ownership and solutions oriented
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- UK Ministry of Defence Employee Recognition Scheme Gold Award Holder
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.