We empower our people to stay resilient and relevant in a constantly changing world. We’re looking for people who are always searching for creative ways to grow and learn. People who want to make a real impact, now and in the future. Does that sound like you? Then it seems like you’d make a great addition to our vibrant international team.
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.You’ll make a difference by:
Your success is grounded in:
- Perform daily activities associated with the Siemens P2P - Accounts Payable Invoice Processing for 3rd party and ICC vendor invoice activities, Payment Services and Customer Relations.
- The responsibilities include, but not limited to, performing invoice processing for 3rd party and ICC vendor PO invoices, Non-PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI and payment requests, emergency processing (as applicable), discrepancy resolution, payment execution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
- Team of employees whose prime responsibility is to book Liabilities of Siemens Operating Companies accurately and in timely fashion to enable uninterrupted supply of goods and services to various Siemens locations.
Join us and be yourself!
- 1-2 years of P2P experience or Finance & accounting.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- A working knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent understanding of P2P process and its various controls.
- Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically.
This role is based in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow. ]]>