A leading, well-established and growing firm of accountants, based in Maidstone is looking for an Accounts and Tax Senior to join their team in a position that offers excellent exposure and a great work-life balance too. The firm has growth and expansion plans and presents a superb environment for the right practice professional looking to progress in their accounting career. The firm acts for wide-ranging clients, across varied industry sectors across sole traders, partnerships and limited company OMBs, SMEs and corporate clients.
Joining this modern and fantastic accountancy firm as an Accounts and Tax Senior, you will undertake a varied role across accounts preparation and review for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, tax and other responsibilities on the compliance side. You will have a hands-on approach for more complex cases, manage and review work and the role will develop with managerial responsibility over time, with increased client-facing responsibility and involvement in added value advisory and planning projects. You will therefore have genuine scope to develop within a growing and leading firm environment. Requirements
- You will be ACA or ACCA-qualified, from recently qualified to one or two years of more, post-qualified experience gained within an accountancy practice environment around the Accounts Senior levels. Your experience will have been gained in any of Top 20, 50, large/medium/small, independent firm backgrounds.
- You will have a strong grounding in preparing and reviewing accounts, tax and general accountancy practice services, to a mixed client base and you will be looking to progress in your career, within in a leading Maidstone firm of chartered accountants.
- £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- Study support, as required
- Competitive benefits package
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.