- We are supporting a women's domestic abuse charity in central London, to find their new Director of Finance and Operations
- We are looking for a qualified accountant who is passionate about our mission and drive forward our 2028 vision
Our client is a women's domestic abuse charity in central London. They are a growing organisation and looking to diversify their income streams, which the Finance Director will take the lead on. This is an incredibly supportive and flexible organisation and for the right candidate they would consider applicants on 4 days a week. The Role
The Successful Candidate
- The Director of Finance and Operations will manage the finance team, facilities and IT.
- Your role in finance will be to lead on financial strategy, supporting our period of growth and looking at different ways to diversify our income.
Whats on Offer?
- Qualified accountant
- Experience leading on the year end
- Experience leading on budgeting and forecasting
- Team management experience
- £65,000 - £70,000
- Opportunity to work 4 days a week
- Senior leadership role present to the board
- Home working opportunities