Assistant Financial Controller 6 Months FTC Hospitality Central London (Hybrid working) £45,000 pro rata
Altum Consulting are delighted to be partnering with a prestigious hospitality organisation in their search for a financial controller assistant to join their team. This role is on a 6-month fixed term basis and paying up to £45,000 pro rata. The main duties of this role involve assisting with the day to day running of the central control department, managing a team of 4 and monitoring the balance sheet accounts. Key
- Daily bank reconciliations, run daily reports, reviewing banking posted against expected.
- Ensure accurate posting of relevant journals.
- To clear the bank account debit entries with payment received.
- Review weekly chargebacks received and support in the chargeback reconciliation.
- Revenue Protection, ensure reports are produced weekly by the team to support audit activities.
- Manage a team of 4, encouraging teamwork and high performance.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience using SAP.
- Hospitality or multi-site industry experience ideally.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Strong communicator, able to work with various stakeholders.
- Immediately available to start a new role.
For further information please contact Savannah Nothard on the attached details for further information. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview and start.