Partnering with Heads of Departments (HoDs) to analyse and maximise profitability, utilisation and Balance Sheet management through the detailed tracking and management of jobs.
- Work with HoDs to provide suggestions and guidance for improving profitability, compliance and job management.
- Managing and developing Budget control team members.
- Working with HoDs and agency partners to manage timely and accurate forecasting / budgeting of key clients.
- Providing variance analysis on clients and departments against budget and forecast.
- Working with the team to manage month end reporting, WIP and open jobs.
- Reviewing final job cost reports with the wider team for key clients and material productions.
- Providing training to the wider team, including technical accounting and day to day processes. Communicating any key changes to contracts, processes, and audit requirements.
- Help manage client and statutory audit requirements.
- Working closely with the management accounts team and the wider business on key tasks such as new client set ups, reducing aged accruals and debtors.
- Provide necessary finance and system training to producers for sufficient job management.
- Looking at ways to improve processes embracing automation.
- Build close working relationship with the wider Groupe Finance Team and Shared Service centre to resolve queries as necessary.
- Ad hoc Client Reporting as required by Management.